Joe Rogan (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Sunday, January 02, 2022, 06:38 (844 days ago) @ dan

I'm plagued by Dan's in my life - my farmer neighbour is Dan, another friend from Gold Coast is Dan, you're Dan, my nephew is Dan, and one of my subjects, the premier of Victoria is Dan...

Anyway, the Gold Coast Dan pointed out that Joe Rogan has become a media giant - which is true. Whereas the normal media giants have spent their time censoring/vilifying anyone questioning the origin of Covid or the long term social/medical consequences of vaccines and lockdowns, Rogan invites guests on and asks them questions. It's a simple formula but in today's world it's deemed radical and dangerous.

But it does resonate with a large audience - who are curious to find infromation. Meanwhile mainstream media is digging it's own grave of irrelevance.

There's a massive gap in the market in Australia for something similar. We've got one side who simply refuses to cover the origin whatsoever - even two years later - the public-funded broadcaster as done zero stories on the possibility of a lab-leak - zero.

The other side has done a scant few stories on it - dipping their toes in about a year after the event - but still carries on vilifying the vax-hesitant. No-one has made any attempts whatsoever to join the dots between the cover-up and the complicity of those involved - be they scientist or security organizations.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread