China's low Covid Death rate (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Saturday, November 06, 2021, 09:46 (896 days ago) @ dulan drift

In Guangdong, the death rate from Covid is listed as 1 in 400. In Victoria, Australia, it's 1 in 25.

According to my normal skepticism, i'd say that was simply under-reporting in China - and over-reporting in Victoria (to scare people into getting vaxxed). But there may be other explanations.

Traditional Chinese Medicine:
Lianhua Qingwen and artemisa (ai tsao)

Due to the corrupt control of drug regulation in the west, traditional medicines, which have worked for 1000's of years in China, are either banned in the west or discouraged. It's criminal that such remedies are not being investigated outside Asia.

Ivermectin: Banned outright in Australia - strongly discouraged in the US. But other countries are using it with good success - especially India. Is it being used in China? As much as i dislike totalitarianism, they're not going to be dictated to by major pharmaceutical companies wanting to rake in obscene profits when it comes to treating their populace if there's a cheap solution out there.

Obesity: Not a serious problem in Asian countries but a complicating factor in Covid

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread