AstaZeneca - study shows it causes fatal bloodclots (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Sunday, April 04, 2021, 07:27 (1119 days ago) @ dan

Equally disturbing is the 'common-good' misinformation that the experts now feel they have a license, even a duty, to spread.

Prof Linda Bauld, public health expert, University of Edinburgh: (the blood clots) are rare events. (There is) no evidence at the moment of a causal link - that the vaccine would be directly causing these outcomes.

Linda, there is evidence. That's a lie.

Here's something that crops up repeatedly - if a message starts getting off track we hear the phrase "there's no evidence of (whatever)..."

So far there has been:
"no evidence of human-to-human transmission" (WHO)
"no evidence that facemasks are effective" (Lipkin, Paul Kelly, Aus Chief Health Officer, Fauci)
"no evidence of a lab-leak" (WHO, Lipkin, Daszak etc)
"no evidence that AstraZeneca is not effective against variants" (UK health experts)
"no evidence of long term side effects from any vaccines" (National health experts)
"no evidence that AZ causes blood clots" (Prof Bauld, University of Edinburgh)

Now they're tacking on the phrase "the benefits outweigh the risks (even if there is evidence, which there's not!)"

We shouldn't have to be deciphering bullshit from scientists just to get the facts of the situation.

Here's me evaluating the 'risks against the benefits' of getting an AZ shot:

1. AZ doesn't protect against SA and Brazil variants (and probably others)
2. It's protection against original Covid lasts for as little as 3 months
3. There is virtually no Covid to protect against anyway in Australia currently
4. Covid is rarely fatal for those under 70 - i'm under 70
5. There are no long term studies on the side-effects - coz we were in a rush
6. German/Austrian scientists have shown a link between AZ and a rare blood clotting condition

Yeah - no - think i'm gonna pass.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread