Inventor of mRNA vaccines banned by Google (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Thursday, June 24, 2021, 19:41 (1030 days ago) @ dulan drift

Dr. Robert Malone, one of the researchers who discovered the mRNA technology, has had a video discussing the risks of Covid vaccines blocked on Youtube.

Malone: [O]ne of my concerns are that the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are. (P)eople have the right to decide whether to accept vaccines or not, especially since these are experimental vaccines.

This is a fundamental right having to do with clinical research ethics ..my concern is I know there are risks. But we don't have access to the data and the data haven't been captured rigorously enough so that we can accurately assess those risks – therefore … we don't have the information we need to make a reasonable decision.

(W)e talk about these words 'risk-benefit analysis' casually as if it is very deep science. It's not. Normally at this stage, the CDC would have performed those risk-benefit analyses and they would be database and science-based. They are not right now.

I can say that the risk-benefit ratio for those 18 and below doesn't justify vaccines and there's a pretty good chance that it doesn't justify vaccination in these very young adults.

Well, we can safely say the powers-that-be have in no way been chastened by being caught out suppressing the truth over Covid's origin. They're gonna keep on going for it. Who's to stop them?

Banning Malone talking about mRNA vaccines is like banning Hawking from talking about black holes. What the hell is going on?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread