Aus 'approved' vaccines for travel entry (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Sunday, October 17, 2021, 06:11 (923 days ago) @ dan

What I'm wondering is at what point will this travel requirement for vaccination be removed? This is the only required vaccine for travel between developed countries. Is this permanent?

Those introducing it would love to make it permanent - they will certainly try - it will only be stopped if there's a backlash - same as with vaccine passports in general, and lockdowns.

Interesting Aljazeera was reporting that "less than 2% of people in Africa are vaccinated" as of Aug 31. At that rate they should be fully vaxxed in 50 years - then they can start their boosters.

In effect, any travel ban on the unvaxxed is a travel-ban on Africans.

You're kinda led to believe that it's because the rich countries are greedily hoarding the vaccines but i'm not convinced that's the reason. The vaccine factories are churning this stuff out now across the globe - we keep hearing 'no-one is safe until everyone is safe (vaxxed)' - lots of talk about donating to 'developing countries' - i suspect the real reason is different.

Due to previous history of suss medical trials in Africa there is a deep skepticism amongst Africans about white folk coming along wanting to inject experimental drugs into them.

Whilst down a rabbit-hole, i came across a very interesting book written about the Ebola outbreak of 2014 by a guy called Constantine Nana. Sounds like it was a Covid-cover-up dress rehearsal - including several of the same player. In the process of collating the info - then i'll work something up...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread