Taiwan poll on getting vaccine (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 17:11 (1150 days ago) @ dulan drift

"A survey of Taiwanese adults this month showed that more than 60 percent are willing to be vaccinated against COVID-19, but just 1 percent would accept China-made vaccines, the Chinese-language Global Views monthly magazine said.

If the vaccinations are funded by the government, 60.3 percent of respondents said they would get the inoculation, 32.7 percent would not and 7 percent said they had not yet decided.

Of those willing to be vaccinated, 65.4 percent of men said they would get the vaccine, while only 55.5 percent of women welcomed it.

Recently i often find myself in the minority opinion but i'd be part of the 99% not willing to take a vaccine from China.

Interesting that the overall figures reflect significant hesitancy compared to other countries. Only 55% of women are willing to take it.

Taiwan was right about not trusting WHO/CCP's word on the virus back in the beginning - is it worth heeding their caution on vaccines?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread