Aus Reporter - Pfizer pericarditis (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Friday, August 27, 2021, 06:01 (967 days ago) @ dan

News: Denham Hitchcock has shared his story of being hospitalised after receiving the Pfizer jab, suffering from pericarditis (inflammation of the heart).

The Channel 7 journalist “battled over whether” to share his experience or not, “but decided after 27 years of being a journalist who’s primary goal is to discover the truth – it would be hypocritical not to."

Hitchcock: I’m NOT anti-vax. But I’m really not pro vax either. I’m pro choice – and pro information to make that choice. Above all I’m PRO opening the bloody country up and to do that I don’t see any way around getting the majority of Australia vaccinated. So I got the Pfizer shot.

The first week was like any vaccine. Feeling off. But nearing the end of the second week my heart started to race, I was getting pins and needles in the arms, extreme fatigue and a very strange sensation of dizziness. I took Nurofen, and I kept working.

By the end of the third week I was getting steadily worse – sharp chest pain – cold shivers and chills – and the dizziness was intense. 25 days after the shot and probably a little late to hospital – but here I am – diagnosed with pericarditis – or inflammation of the heart due to the Pfizer vaccine.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread