J&J side effects - Dr. Larry M. Bush (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Sunday, April 18, 2021, 09:16 (1098 days ago) @ dan

Yeah, I had the sweats for a couple nights and a weird dizziness during the day for a few days. Nothing severe. My body reacts oddly to vaccine. I had a flu vaccine the fall of 19 and had severe, I mean frightening, conjunctivitis. It wasn't terribly uncomfortable but my eyes were extremely red. It was a little disturbing.

That experience and this whole fiasco surrounding the COVID vaccines has really put me off getting any more, particularly for ailments that have about a 0.01% or less chance of doing me in.

That sounds significant. Seems there's been some underestimation of just the regular side-effects.

Came across something interesting yesterday - have been researching the Anthrax bio-terrorist attack - the Florida doctor who diagnosed the index case, Larry M. Bush, was lead investigator on the AstraZeneca trial in the US. He was pushing some very dubious results which were later questioned and rejected. He is currently lead investigator on a new J&J trial involving two shots instead of one. His tone is absolutely not impartial - you can see that he's rooting for approval. As lead investigator i guess he gets paid for that - don't know if he has any other financial interest.

Another thing that came up in the interview is that the Pfizer and Moderna trials were completed before the variants appeared - so those 90+% figures are not 'real'. AZ and JJ trials were postponed due to some severe reactions (later resumed) but that lag time meant that variants started to creep into the data - hence their much lower efficacy rate compared to the first two.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread