60% of vaccinated Indian doctors infected (General)

by dan, Saturday, May 15, 2021, 15:43 (1049 days ago) @ dulan drift

The worst case scenario is using partially effective vaccines that only succeed in producing variants that are immune to vaccines. Unless you're a vaccine manufacturer of course - then it's an ongoing bonanza.

God that's a scary proposition. And the question has to be raised regarding to what extent it's all by design. In other words, if such variants do arise as a result of the vaccines, resulting in the promotion of more vaccines, will this be by design or just faulty science and politics?

A similar situation has happened with antibiotics. Their massive overuse has resulted in horrendous bacteria immune to antibiotics, resulting in the need to develop even more powerful antibiotics. I don't think this has been by design, just bad medicine. The corner druggist in Taiwan will gladly sell anybody antibiotics over the counter. And that's the case in much if not most of the world, I imagine.

But this situation is different. I'm not feeling terribly positive about the next couple of years. I hope I'm wrong.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread