Michael Yeadon - ex-Pfizer chief scientist (General)

by dan, Tuesday, August 03, 2021, 13:16 (996 days ago) @ dulan drift

Very interesting indeed. The biggest takeaway from this video for me is, once again, the level of censorship in our media. What is the logic behind censoring someone who clearly has the credentials and experience to provide an expert opinion?

And if we're not even given the chance to discuss his views (or all those of all the others who are being silenced), in our major media outlets, then basically there is no debate happening, no discussion, no exploration of viewpoints other than those that toe the official line. In short, we've become China.

1. There is evidence that masks work - quite a lot - the mystery to me was why WHO and all the CDC chiefs were saying don't wear masks in the embryonic period - when masks represent a cheap, effective, easily accessible line of defense.

I agree. See, we can watch the video and disagree with him! And agree with other of his claims! Amazing!

2. Lockdowns also seem effective - i disagree with them as a strategy coz it's like saying the only cure for Covid is totalitarianism - Covid becomes a demonstration of how we need totalitarianism to 'save us' in the new normal.

You could argue they're effective at reducing transmission, but the question for me is, is the cost worth it? How many people will die of other things as a result of lockdowns? Domestic violence, overdose, increased poverty, mental illness...

He made a brief mention of these vaccines perhaps being for population control, or something to that effect. I disagree with this as well since there's strong evidence that population is going to decrease naturally. This is already happening in all developed countries. And besides, the masters of the universe could always use good old fashioned war to thin the herd.

I think, once again, it all comes back to money and power, money for big pharma, power for the ultra wealthy.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread