Bangladesh uses povidone-iodine (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Sunday, December 26, 2021, 06:14 (846 days ago) @ dulan drift

Bangladesh has a vax rate of 27% but is averaging only one death a day from Covid. Some studies have suggested the secret to their success is povidone-iodine used as a nasal spray or mouthwash.

Study: In this study, a statistically significant proportion of nasopharyngeal clearance with all strengths of PVP-I NI and PVP-I NS (compared to the corresponding controls) is observed, so our recommendation is to use PVP-I prophylactically in nasopharynx as well as oropharynx for prevention of COVID-19.

Better pick up some quick before it gets banned!

This again highlights the potential criminality of the Covid-pharma cartel. Trillions spent on experimental vaccines, and now experimental mRNA pills, while simple, cheap, safe, effective easily accessible medicines are ignored or outright banned. Many people have died as a result of being denied these treatments.

There is even some evidence that gargling salt water is effective. That would be funny - saline solutions are used as a placebo in vax trials - so if you gargled your placebo instead of injecting it then you would end up with better protection against Covid than two shots of an experimental vaccine!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread