THE Science's Bullying Culture (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Saturday, August 28, 2021, 06:51 (972 days ago) @ dan

But we've lost the ability to even discuss this as a society, or world in the case of covid. So basically, we're fucked.

Turns out we're not allowed to discuss Covid - due to Covid.

I don't know anything about 911 or building 7 - but yeah - i now have an open mind to whatever the subject is - to discuss, as you say. What i do know, from research into Covid, is that the capacity to perpetrate whoppers on society both exists and is employed

We are living in a world where, if you want to know the truth, you've got to DIY the research - coz you're not gonna get it from the mainstream media - the government - or the experts. That's annoying.

Covid medication is a good example. I really want to know what i can take to give myself a fighting chance - but try going through the official FDA recommendations or TGA in Australia - public-funded bodies. They should be working around the clock to help us - but there's nothing - except Remdesivir - which isn't effective - it's just a cash cow for a few rich immoral people.

That puts us in the the absurd situation where the public has to scramble around trying to work out the complicated world of medicine - in a life or death situation - while our money is being spent on people who have that knowledge but are withholding it from us - coz they want us to take their vaccines.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread