Farrar - Lancet Statement (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Sunday, July 25, 2021, 08:49 (1005 days ago) @ dulan drift

The Lancet Statement: The rapid, open, and transparent sharing of data on this outbreak is now being threatened by rumours and misinformation around its origins. .. We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin.

We support the call from the Director-General of WHO (Tedros) to promote scientific evidence and unity over misinformation and conjecture.

We sign this statement in solidarity with all scientists and health professionals in China .. We declare no competing interests.

When i read that (an eminent Aus scientist sent it to me - thinking i would sign it!), it blew me away. Straight off i knew the claims were patently false - easily disprovable.

• The Wuhan labs in question are state-run bio-defense facilities.
  • China is run by a fascist totalitarian regime.
  • The idea that the CCP (and all those working under their rule in these labs) would be open and transparent is beyond stupid.

So what’s beyond stupid? Corruption. Deduction tells you it’s the only explanation.

By using their enormous power to quash speculation that we might be dealing with an escaped, engineered super-bug from a bio-weapons/defense lab - knowledge that would have shocked the world into taking decisive action to stop the international spread of the virus - these scientists have directly contributed to the deaths of millions and the subsequent justification of extreme restrictions on all basic human freedoms.

Those that wrote/signed/pushed these documents, including Sir Jeremy, will forever go down in infamy - so long as humanity (then AI) shall exist.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread