They said it (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Wednesday, December 28, 2022, 06:33 (485 days ago) @ dulan drift

I don't know, this is probably very unscientific, but I'm in my 60's and up until a couple years ago nobody worried about pandemics. Smallpox, polio, the plague, these are all pathogens worthy of fear and broad action, but covid? It's just not. And yet we're getting preppe for the next pandemic.

Given how brilliantly this one worked re power/money centralization, you'd imagine that would be a strong incentive to do it all over again.
Though 'the next crisis' may not necessarily be a virus, even though it's hard to conceive of a more purpose-friendly event. Terrorism was good, small number of fatalities but huge public impact to be leveraged by politicians/media, but that seems out of vogue now. The state-digital currency takeover you predicted could use with a tailor-made crisis to bump it up into new normality.

It's interesting how the Ukraine war is being used in Aus as, not a crisis as such, but an excuse for things. Aus doesn't have troops there, it's a net exporter of oil, but still it gets blamed for run-away inflation. Like the money-printing during Covid had nothing to do with it!

Meanwhile, back to vilification arm of the Rollout, a few quotes, that were copy-pasted by every top public health official around the western world:

Biden, July 2021: You’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations.

Fauci, May 2021: Vaccinated people become dead ends for the virus.

Walensky, March 2021: Vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don’t get sick.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread