Is Long Covid a Vax-injury? (General)

by dan, Saturday, December 24, 2022, 14:44 (490 days ago) @ dulan drift

You already quoted the second paragraph below, but I thought it deserved a second look:

The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), which oversees Australia’s 800,000 registered practitioners and 193,800 students, last year warned that anyone who sought to “undermine” the national Covid vaccine rollout could face deregistration or even prosecution.

AHPRA’s position statement said that “any promotion of anti-vaccination statements or health advice which contradicts the best available scientific evidence or seeks to actively undermine the national immunisation campaign (including via social media) is not supported by National Boards and may be in breach of the codes of conduct and subject to investigation and possible regulatory action”.

Anyone who sought to undermine the rollout? Rollout. As in rolling off the production line. Products are rolled out, like cars.

That's something I would expect to read about happening in China, but Australia? Of course, it's happening everywhere, I just hadn't seen it stated in such clear language.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread