Djokovic Ban (General)

by dulan drift, Monday, January 17, 2022, 06:16 (170 days ago) @ dan

Alex Hawke, Australia's Immigration Minister, has used his power to overturn a judge's decision to allow Djokovic to play in the Australian Open. So much for 'the rule of law'.

So what were his reasons?

Hawke: Mr Djokovic’s presence in Australia may pose a health risk to the Australian community, in that his presence in Australia may foster anti-vaccination sentiment leading to other unvaccinated persons refusing to become vaccinated.

You've already got 95% vaxxed and you've vilified/punished/leperized the remaining 5% - if they haven't submitted to this unprecedented coercion by now, i doubt the presence of a tennis player in Australia is going to make any difference one way or the other.

This is another example of the rise of Australia's fascist Thought Police - His presence in Australia may foster anti-vaccination sentiment - so let's get one step ahead and ban those thoughts/sentiments.

You would think the uncovering of the Covid-orgin cover-up would have some slight chastening effect on those prosecuting the War on Truth. It hasn't. The total lack of accountability for spreading those lies has emboldened authorities to roll straight onto the next issue. The message to the outside world is:

If you care about the truth or the evaporation of basic freedoms, don't come here. We will find you, we will crush you.

It's worth noting that the minister who made the decision is from the conservatives. The other side is pushing for even more draconian measures.


Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread

powered by my little forum