THE Rollout (General)

by dan, Tuesday, December 27, 2022, 19:24 (485 days ago) @ dulan drift

1. Are Chinese scientists wary of long-term/over-use of vaccines? Especially mRNA vacs? If they can test mega-cities within a week, then they can definitely vax the shit out of them. So why didn't they?

I've wondered this as well. The media is attributing the low vaccine rates to vaccine hesitancy. But I'm sure Chinese were hesitant to total lockdowns, yet that did not stop them from happening. As you point out, if the CCP can lockdown megacities in a matter of days, they can surely vaccinate same populations in a matter of months if not weeks. And yet they haven't done so after two years +.

2. With the simple insertion of a lab-designed crisis - caused/controlled by the experts - free countries are only too ready to flick the switch to Totalitarian Rollout mode - with disturbing speed/power-hungriness & frightening lying/vilification/punishment techniques. The layered emergency-rule organization lurking in the shadows was pre-geared, itching to be activated ... The power-centralization coup it executed was staggeringly successful - the thinking now is how to lock those gains in. Then what's our next crisis?

I think Biden alluded to that recently:

What Joe Biden Said About a 'Second Pandemic'

"Mr President, I know you are looking for more money from Congress for this vaccine campaign and for COVID funding going into the fall," Biden was asked.

"How much of this supply of vaccines for these small children is there? How many of the nation's kids will you be able to get vaccinated before you need more money from Congress?"

"Well, we'll get through at least this year. We do need more money," Biden replied.

"But we don't just need more money for vaccines for children, eventually; we need more money to plan for the second pandemic.

Biden says another pandemic will come and the US needs to start preparing for it

"There's going to be another pandemic," he added. "We have to think ahead."

I don't know, this is probably very unscientific, but I'm in my 60's and up until a couple years ago nobody worried about pandemics. Smallpox, polio, the plague, these are all pathogens worthy of fear and broad action, but covid? It's just not. And yet we're getting preppe for the next pandemic.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread