Are vaccines making everything worse? (General)

by dan, Monday, August 08, 2022, 15:04 (620 days ago) @ dulan drift

Thanks for sharing. It's good to see that Malone is still out there arguing his case when he's been demonized so much.

I watched the interview and it was also very good. One of the main takeaways for me was when he said something like, "The vaccine isn't working. What do we do? More vaccine." He probably put it more eloquently.

I did a quick search on "covid vaccine not working" and came across the usual Fauci line of, yes, they aren't preventing infection, but they are preventing severe illness.

Well, what does that take? The current strain doesn't cause severe illness period, anymore than a cold or flu would in the vulnerable. It just doesn't.

Japan is hitting record numbers of infections daily, leading the world I believe. Just Tokyo is getting over 35,000 per day (last week), and that's just those who are getting tested. How many are in the hospital?

OK, I just found the stats for Sunday. The numbers of reported infections always go down over the weekend. Here you go:

TOKYO

Japan on Sunday reported 206,495 new coronavirus cases.

The Tokyo metropolitan government reported 26,313 new coronavirus cases, down 4,657 from Saturday.

The number of infected people hospitalized with severe symptoms in Tokyo is 36, down one from Saturday, health officials said. The nationwide figure is 551, down 16 from Saturday.

So there you have it. Tokyo, just yesterday, had over 26,000 cases, and it's been more than that daily for the past week or longer. And how many people are getting hospitalized? 36.

So when Fauci says that the vaccine doesn't stop infection but it does decrease severe symptoms with this new strain, what is he basing that statement on? Where is the science?

The fact is, among that 26,000, many thousands of them at least are unvaccinated. And then there are all those people who, vaccinated or not, got this strain and had few or no symptoms, which I think is the majority, meaning there may be 75,000+ people a day just in Tokyo getting the virus.

And yet they're still pushing a vaccine that doesn't work for a virus that is no longer making most people any sicker than would a cold.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread