13-17% spike in Aus excess death (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Saturday, December 10, 2022, 06:47 (503 days ago) @ dan

That whole with Covid as opposed to from Covid was one of the greatest frauds of the pandemic (in a very strong field) - cynically seen as a lever to pull by THE Science GODS to manipulate the projection of fake reality. During the Vaccine Roll-out it was all from - as soon as that was done it switched to with - the object being to create a false impression re the effectiveness of the vaccines.

In Australia, after all the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated vilification, the above tactic was coupled with a ban on reporting whether those who died were vaccinated or not.

Then when Covid exploded in Australia post vax - we suddenly all moved on - coz people were supposedly sick of talking about Covid. It used to be literally a case of someone sneezes on a plane, whole states were locked down over a single case and it was front page news - complete with vicious MSM/political vilification of the sneezer.

Now, with excess deaths skyrocketing - radio silence

People are dying and they don't know why. Gee. Isn't that news?

So, yes, the vaccine, but also the covid restrictions come to mind. The combination of the vaccine and covid restrictions could easily end up causing more death than covid itself.

Exactly. I don't know if it's from the vaccines or lockdowns or some other reason - but its a startling rise in deaths & it's from something. How can it not be investigated? Well, we know why, coz it doesn't fit with the fraud reality that's being being globally broadcast to us.

Sadly, it works. I don't know how many times i've heard friends say their whole family has come down with Covid, usually including a couple of nasty cases, but invariably they say: Thank God we took all the vaccines or it would have been a lot worse ...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread