Pfizer admits 2-doses is useless (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 10:37 (835 days ago) @ dulan drift

Albert Bourla, Pfizer CEO: We know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any.

We can safely read zero protection there. We already knew that but it's stunning to see Pfizer admit it's vaccine doesn't work while at the same time governments are punishing people for not taking it - even though they have exactly the same level of protection as double-vaxxed. Unvaxxed can still not travel interstate in Australia, or overseas, or work at most jobs. That's pure bastardry for the sake of bastardry.

The three doses with a booster, they offer reasonable protection against hospitalisation and deaths – against deaths, I think, very good, and less protection against infection.

Do they? Omicron is milder anyway in terms of deaths. And for how long?

Now we are working on a new version of our vaccine, the 1.1, let me put it that way, that will cover Omicron as well. Of course we are waiting to have the final results, [but] the vaccine will be ready in March.

Great. So a new vaccine rushed onto the market that may or may not work for five minutes.

The hope is that we will achieve something that will have way, way better protection particularly against infections.

The hope is we will continue to make billions from the forced vaccination of the planet and we don't give a shit if it works. A well-founded hope i'd say given the complicity of authoritarian governments.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread