Aus to mandate 3rd dose (General)

by dan, Monday, January 31, 2022, 15:01 (815 days ago) @ dulan drift

Bear in mind that when Andrews talks about 3, 4, and 5 doses, he's not saying it as a suggestion, he's talking about it being mandated for all. All Refusers will be banished from society.

That means, if you're unvaxxed, unless you're prepared to get 5 catch-up doses, you'll never be allowed back in.

You'd think people would wonder why, if a vaccine works, such repeated doses are necessary. And with Omicron killing basically no otherwise healthy people... how have they managed to gain such popular support? I don't get it.

And there's more on the way with the US Army developing an all-in-one vaccine, which you'll no doubt have to take every six months. Maybe this will become like birth control pills -- we'll have to take them 21 days a month then get a week off.

At some point, I can't imagine there not being a severe political backlash. It might not happen until people start realizing how poor they've become, or their lives have become, as a result of all this government control. I can't help but think that much of the support for mandates is really a political statement against conservatives, which is stupid if that's the case. As I've pointed out before, it's progressives who have pushed the my body, my choice mantra for 50 years.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread