Andrews to punsih unVaxxed until at least 2023 (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Sunday, October 24, 2021, 10:51 (914 days ago) @ dan

Andrews: We will retain the vaccinated economy, all those requirements, although settings, where you only get in if you are double vaccinated, and you can tap and verify that for everybody.

In fact, we will add to the vaccinated economy by asking and mandating that all non-essential retail will have to be vaccinated as well, both to go in, and also to work on those settings.

Some masks in some settings, principally indoors, where there is a greater risk, and the economy being open to you only if you have had two shots, only if you are fully vaccinated.

They are two rules that be enduring. They are the two rules that will be with us right throughout 2022.

Another World Record for Dan. No other country on the planet is doing this. He's forced the population of Victoria into 90% double-vaxxed through no-jab-no-job - surely another world record - but he's still not happy. Now let's really grind those who dare to resist into the ground.

When i started this thread i knew Dan Andrews was a corrupt, egotistical, megalomaniac - but i didn't realize he would become the most Animal Farm leader in the world. In fact i'd dropped off reporting on him coz there were bigger fish to fry - now he demands attention again.

Such a pity. Melbourne used to be a cool place - now it's forever stained as the place that responded to Covid with peak fascism in The War on Freedom. Like the psychology experiment where subjects were asked to give someone an electric shock if they got the wrong answer - Andrews/Melbournians keep hitting the buzzer even after the person is apparently dead.

This extremist response is related to science - but not virology. It's related to the science of bastardry. The ugly human desire to vilify a minority.

Yes, Dan Andrews has masterfully manufactured/whipped up this dark human urge, but Melbournians/Victorians will have to wear the badge of shame as well. There has been some resistance, but the guy has consistently polled in the 80's for popularity. That's crazy high. When you look through a normal forum on compulsory vaccination you'll see a mix of responses - if anything trending towards those opposing it. But in Victoria the forums are dominated by vicious vitriol directed at anyone questioning the ethics of Andrews's approach. Pure Animal Farm.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread