BRI Contract - extract (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Monday, October 05, 2020, 17:12 (1261 days ago) @ dan

We're almost completely untouched by it here in rural northern Japan. I have to wear a mask at work, and that's it. We worked from home for a couple months last spring, but otherwise it's life as usual. The only thing we can't do is travel without quarantining for two weeks before we return. So, for example, if we want to leave Aomori Prefecture to go to Taiwan, we'd have to spend two weeks in quarantine in Tokyo on return before continuing on to Aomori. But once we're here, it's easy breezy.

Same here - then there's all the creepy surveillance shit that's being justified in the name of Covid throughout the world. That then takes on a life of its own. It becomes the event. When was the last time you read an article that examined the origin of the virus? For me it's several months - and i'm scanning the news for it. If we have to accept the 'new normal' - let's at least know why.

I have been backing up this forum. Things are happening too fast to take in all at once. I'd like to make sure we can come back two, five, ten years down the road and see what happened.

Great. Formosahut is a good place for us to file referenced bits of info while they're fresh off the tree. Later we can see how things transpired from there. I like doing that with the Weather Diary already. The Miramar-wiki has come in handy too.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread