Dan Andrews asked about Fall cover-up (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Tuesday, June 08, 2021, 19:14 (1046 days ago) @ dulan drift

The ambulance service released a statement:

Ambulance Victoria received a triple zero call for an ambulance at 6.36am on Tuesday 9 March 2021 for a patient who had fallen on steps at a house in Sorrento.

Based on information provided during the call, the case did not require an immediate lights and sirens (life-threatening emergency response) and the call underwent secondary triage.

This triage determined that the case was appropriate for ambulance response, and an ambulance was dispatched from the nearest ambulance branch in Sorrento under normal road conditions at 6.47am. The ambulance arrived at 7.01am.

This was considered 'proof' by members of Andrews' party who went on another 'conspiracy theorist' rampage.

Treasure Pallas: I don’t think Dan Andrews drove the sub that took Harold Holt to China, he didn’t recognise a fake moon landing … This is nonsense. We know it’s nonsense. It’s QAnon craziness peddled around the community to create an atmosphere of uncertainty.

Mr Pakula: Trade Minister: It’s the sort of thing you expect to see from a QAnon, Trumpy, wing-nut.

What's up with the name-calling? She asked some questions. Smells like another case where the over-the-top insults indicate some insecurity.

The ambulance statement is designed to clear Andrews but leaves a lot of questions unanswered. The incident could have happened at 2am then he sat it out till 6.30 knowing how it would look.

What time did the accident happen? Where? How?
Which house exactly? Who else was there? Was there alcohol involved?

Yes, the guy was injured - i'm sorry about that - but his past record of shady deals with the CCP and the opaque nature of the original statement makes me curious.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread