Andrews enforces vaccine apartheid (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Thursday, October 14, 2021, 12:29 (919 days ago) @ dulan drift

Andrews: I’m not here to apologise for that (vaccine apartheid) because vaccination is how we open the place up. The vaccinated economy and vaccination mandates (apartheid) that you can’t go to the pub or whatever, if you aren’t vaccinated, I’m not apologising for that either because it’s incredibly important.

...to Dan's mad-plan of turning Melbourne into the world-record holders in The War on Freedom. Even in China they haven't locked a single population down for as long as Dan has. In the history of Covid - no one can take that away from you.

No-one, through their refusal to get vaccinated, should be making it harder for a heart attack patient or stroke patient (especially if due to the jab), or motor vehicle accident patient, or farming accident patient or industrial accident patient to get a bed because it’s filled with a preventable Covid case.

This is the Andrews strategy - in your other world-record - most consecutive/longest press conferences - don't say a word - not a word - about the origin of Covid - or place any blame whatsoever on the people/institutions that caused it. Bury that shit.

Blame everything on the unvaxxed(/lockdown-forever-hesitant). Not because they're unvaxxed - that doesn't matter - but coz they express dissent.

Unleash police brutality on them - take away their right to earn money - whip the public up to vilify them.

Then have the audacity to say you're returning Victoria to freedom! This is the New Dan Andrews Freedom where everyone is free to do exactly what he orders. The rest are rounded-up, punished.

That's extremist, dangerous, world-record behaviour.

Other countries are not doing this.

Sajid Javid, UK Health Minister: We’ve looked at it properly and .. I’m pleased to say that we will not be going ahead with plans for vaccine passports. I’ve never liked the idea of saying to people you must show your papers or something to do what is just an everyday activity.

Taiwan is not doing it. But you'd rather

It's unscientific. The unvaxxed are not hurting anyone. It serves no purpose except to remove basic freedoms and indulge a sick human desire for bastardry.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread