Dan Andrews asked about Fall cover-up (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Monday, June 07, 2021, 19:43 (1054 days ago) @ dulan drift

I'm curious about the typically opaque details of the incident:

- 'Early this morning i had a fall' - 'while preparing for work'

My question would be 'How early?' Like 2am drunk early?

If it was a football star who'd had 'a fall on slippery stairs early in the morning', the media would be all over it like a rash.

Dan Andrews: For now, we'd like to ask that our family's privacy is respected.

The above was posted several months ago (a world scoop?) - finally some basic questions are being asked by the opposition party, including:

What time did the incident occur?
Who was at the house at the time of the incident?
Who owns the property where the incident occurred?
What time was the ambulance called?
Who called the ambulance?
Which station was the ambulance dispatched from?
Who made the decision to take the Premier to Peninsula Private?
Did the police attend?

Sounds like they know something. Judging by the line of questioning it's hinting at a drunken altercation at a possibly famous person's house (not the one he was staying at?) early in the morning. The ambulance was then directed to take him to a particular hospital.

The ABC, which has disgraced itself (at taxpayer expense) over Covid and running propaganda for Andrews for years, went into bat for Dan.

ABC Radio presenter Raf Epstein: He should answer (questions) to disprove .. what exactly? Where’s the evidence to support the need for any of these qstns?

This is typical Covid expert-type bs. You get evidence by asking questions. If you're not allowed to ask questions - then how do you investigate a cover-up?

The questioner has been accused of "gutter politics" but Andrews has so far refused to answer.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread