War in The Middle East 2024 (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Sunday, October 06, 2024, 17:58 (12 days ago) @ dan

A lot of crazy shit has happened in the Palestine War! Doesn't feel like it's gonna wrap up anytime soon - this ain't no Six Day War

The CCP is a piece that logically would be in a play in these proceedings - in a globalized world. You'd be drummed out of the Sun Tzu society if you didn't try to influence events. Drag America into a war that most people would not want to be in. The more public battle-fatigue, the better.

It would also be the Arab world's best hope of success. Otherwise it'd be like previous encounters - get smashed/lose ground to the highest tech fighting force in the world - backed by the US.

But if China & Russia are in the picture ... pulling the strings ... which they likely are ... that does alter the dynamic. Apart from hardware supply, it's great space for the secret war (cyber) to play out/develop.

Detonating the pagers was a mega-ante-upping move. With supply chains all over the shop, many of them controlled by China, that's a Pandora's Box opened. If i was CCP, i might not be thinking about setting off a near-future attack, but i'd be thinking about rigging devices up whilst we've got the world by the supply chain balls.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread