Hunter Biden Story Censorship (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Sunday, November 01, 2020, 10:17 (1265 days ago) @ dulan drift

This NBC report is good example of how the media have suppressed the Hunter Biden story:

"One month before a purported leak of files from Hunter Biden's laptop, a fake "intelligence" document about him went viral on the right-wing internet, asserting an elaborate conspiracy theory involving former Vice President Joe Biden's son and business in China."

The NBC article purports to expose the Hunter Biden story as disinformation and a 'right-wing conspiracy theory' generated by a 'fake' source.

At first glance you would think 'Oh, so it's all political bullshit. Hunter Biden has no connections with China - it was all made up!'

But here's the thing. The author of the report, for very understandable reasons concerning personal safety, wanted to remain anonymous, hence the fake profile. I would do exactly the same thing - especially if i was in China. The author passed his report to academic Christopher Balding. Balding made it plain from the beginning that the author's profile was fake - due to personal safety reasons - no attempt was made to present it as anything else.

Secondly, Balding points out that most of the information contained in the report, is from publicly available data - all of which is cited so that anyone wanting to check the veracity of it can easily do so. It includes corroborating info from 3 human sources within China who also remain anonymous - again, for understandable reasons.

So did NBC check any of these sources? Nup. Not interested. Their only agenda is discredit the story and bury its findings.

The claim that the info was only disseminated on "far right-wing" media is laughable. I'm not far right-wing - I'm not even near right-wing - never have been. Yet here i am disseminating it. The academic Christopher Balding says he didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and won't this time - he just wants to get this info out - because it's important the public knows what's going on with Biden's son and the CCP.

The fact is, the so-called 'progressive media' are actively censoring anything that exposes the neo-liberal elites and their deep ties to China money and globalization ideology. Anyone that wants to expose this by publishing cold hard facts detailing this activity will be shut out of the mainstream press. Disturbingly, right wing outlets will often be the only ones who will publish it. Yes, it suits their agenda, but that's not the fault of the person who wants to expose this information. What's their alternative?

I consider myself a progressive - have been since Uni days - but censoring the truth is not what we're supposed to be about. That's what the right wing money-driven guys do. It's what Miramar and the Taitung Government did. It's what the CCP does. It's exactly what i am fighting against.

For the record, the report that was suppressed and vilified by NBC states the following key points:

BHR is a state managed operation. Leading shareholder in BHR is a Bank of China which lists BHR as a subsidiary and BHR’s partners are SOEs that funnel revenue/assets to BHR.

HUNTER continues to hold 10% in BHR. He visited China in 2010 and met with major Chinese government financial companies that would later back BHR.

HUNTER’s BHR stake (purchased for $400,000) is now likely be worth approx. $50 million (fees and capital appreciation based on BHR’s $6.5 billion AUM as stated by Michael Lin).

HUNTER also did business with Chinese tycoons linked with the Chinese military and against the interests of US national security.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread