QR-Code - Xi wants International Health Surveillance QR code (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Monday, November 23, 2020, 18:53 (1243 days ago) @ dan

So I don't think there's impunity, I just think this war is being fought in a less public sphere. It's far easier for governments to keep this war out of the press, unless of course it serves a purpose to have it in the press, in which case every government will choose to expose whatever event supports their cause.

Yes, that makes sense - and i do remember the Iran nuclear cyber sabotage. We hear nothing about cyber attacks on China or Russia but i suppose we wouldn't. It's the war you have without the public knowing they're having one. It still worries me when big things about the planet's future are being decided in the shadows - maybe that's the way it's always been...

Here's a good example of what the future is looking like. It's also straight out of the playbook of the genomic surveillance scientists (Lipkin, Holmes, Rambaut, Garry, Andersen) that wrote the Proximal Origins pangolin narrative.

"Chinese President Xi Jinping has called for a "global mechanism" that would use QR codes to open up international travel.

"We need to further harmonise policies and standards and establish 'fast tracks' to facilitate the orderly flow of people," he said.

The codes will be used to help establish a traveller's health status.

But Human Rights advocates warn that the codes could be used for "broader political monitoring and exclusion"".

I'm with the Human Rights advocates on this one. We cannot be coerced into handing over the world's individual health information to Xi Jinping or any other government because of a disease whose origins remain secret, withheld information.

Hand over the fucking information about that first before you go asking for everyone else's private stuff.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread