The GODS: Security Orgs (General)

by dan, Sunday, January 29, 2023, 15:01 (452 days ago) @ dulan drift

Excellent post, and I think you've effectively defined what the GODS really are, which are organizations. Those individuals at the top of the pecking order do get their 15 minutes of fame in the GODS club, but ultimately the structure is organizational, not one of individuals.

As associated individuals die off, their heirs fill their ranks, along with any genetic newcomers that manage to battle their way into the club. Hence the persistence of class culture even in places that were meant to do away with it like the US.

Apart from all the usual state security orgs, there are: a bunch of private ones (such as UK firm Hakluyt, involved in the Bo Xilai happenings) - compiled of top ex-govt security people

Global Health Security orgs -including B&M Gates Wellcome Trust/Oxford which present an image as global health security research operations.

That Hakluyt firm is sure creepy. Can you imagine how they view the world, people like us, normal people? I wonder what nicknames they have for us. Those not in the loop, not in the club.

The three groups are, not surprisingly, interconnected operationally - Wellcome for example has heads of private security orgs (Hakluyt) as well as an ex-MI5 head on its board.

And this is actually so well acknowledged by the rest of the world that there's a term for it -- the revolving door. And yet, nothing changes.

But i can't see such an overhaul ever happening. These groups (GODS) have simply become too powerful to let that happen. 100% certain they will never do it themselves & they have the power to crush whoever might try to hold these influence empire people accountable.

I agree. It will never change. There is no political solution, just as there is no political solution to racism or greed. Political solutions only work during times of abundance, and even then they usually don't work or they're just a band-aid. I think real change will take some form of evolution, some fundamental shift in human development. But how will that happen? What will drive it? Will it be slow or sudden? And if it's slow, do we have time? Things aren't looking good right now for the survival of the human race. Regardless, you and I won't be around to see any such change.

That only leaves a kind of mass-DIY de-centralization movement. Where more & more people choose to opt out - turn their backs on the system.

This is the system's weak-point - it relies on the compliance of the masses. It's a kind of paradox - even as it de-influences the individual, it still needs all these individuals in order to maintain its own influence/established order. If that can be eroded over time, then that represents our best shot of breaking free of this tyranny.

Agreed, and there is a ray of hope there. Technology is providing the means for normal people to achieve decentralization in some ways, specifically money but also communication and information sharing. But when these organizations are threatened, they have a tried and tested tool.

War.

And when the masses are devastated physically, financially, and emotionally, they're willing to hand total control back to the GODS who, of course, are there to help.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread