The GODS: Tale of the Tape (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Thursday, December 29, 2022, 17:43 (455 days ago) @ dan

I go back to Kennedy. Who killed him? And why? I think that's the most recent, modern smoking gun to the GODS. Look at who took immediate political control after he was gone, Johnson, eventually Gerald Ford, who was on the commission. Ford alwaya struck me as someone who definitely did not want to be in the spotlight, but he had to play his role.

Onassis. Why did Jackie marry that slob after her husband was shot? He was one.

Howard Hughes brushed shoulders with them and pissed them off somehow so was taken out.

It's the mob. The GODS are the mob, the mafia, the lead criminals. The fat at the top of the soup bowl.

Good pantheon list for starters: Johnson, Ford, Onassis - Hughes as the fallen figure in an ancient Greek-style outcasting

We can assume Asia has its own GODS - you mentioned that the Russian/Chinese revolutions were likely disruptions of the GODS system - if you want to be a GODS you got kill one - is that how it works?

They didn't waste any time getting the legacy-princeling thing going, Xi Jinping's father being a famous revolutionary figure.

So the question is, who has taken the place of Onassis? Ford? Who is telling Murdoch what to publish?

Someone. We can safely say that. It seems like an impenetrable system-fog, but there are people with names carrying on the tradition of the Kennedy-killings mega-moves - with the infrastructure to succeed.

As a side thought:

Are there GODS Departments?

Which would suggest a hierarchy within the GODS - or are department heads already second-tier?

For example, is there a GODS of Sports?

As GODS, you’d know all about opium of the masses, Sport is a good one, you’d need a good man (all GODS are men, right?) in that position.

Other Departments would include Education, Money, Entertainment, Food, Information, Industry, Technology, Health, Security - for sure a lot of others - guess all the normal departments that govs have ...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread