The GODS: Tale of the Tape (General)

by dan, Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 18:57 (497 days ago) @ dulan drift

How many GODS do you think there are on earth? Aka: the known universe

I'm thinking somewhere in the several thousands - that's a vague guess.

Yeah, ballpark, true GODS, several thousand. Under six figures anyway.

We'd need to define what qualifies you as a GOD to answer it

Indeed. I think it would be a combination of tribal membership through history and membership through necessity. Honestly, I'm not sure that people like Musk or Gates would make the cut ultimately, if push came to shove and choices had to be made. These Parney types are the ones calling the shots, them and the bankers. Musk and Gates and that Amazon jackass are distractions. They'd all get tossed under the bus by the GODS in a heartbeat.

But then there are the Unidentified Flying MOUs (UFMOUs). They're still hiding in super plain sight, you can pretty much bank on it - it' not some Mr Powerful Dasatardlies meeting in a dimly lit underground office - they've for sure got those, in case of an emergency, but it's not where they do business day-to-day - it's Dan's Dr Parney Albright-types, heads of powerful deep-state orgs for long periods of time ... They avoid the limelight - don’t avoid the powerlight, though, they live for it. Wake up each day knowing that.

Yep. They can really play the game and go to lunch downtown with nobody knowing who they are. Now that's freedom and control rolled into one nice jelly donut.

There are a lot of those guys around. Not a lot, not milions of 'em - thousands - i'd be surprised if it broke 10k. Under 5 more likely. Maybe as low as 2 or 3.

The tier effect. Where are the cut-offs for the tiers? You don't rule the known universe by yourself - you need a large, powerful org equipped with the latest tech, over which you have control, which ripples out in terms of executive to enforcement to compliance levels.

Yeah, the tiers do exist I suspect. I think there must be at least, say, eight tiers. I'm guessing Musk and Gates are on Tier 3 and they sometimes rub shoulders with Tier 2 types. Tiers 5-7 included millions of people, maybe tens of millions worldwide. These are people who think they're special when they're entirely expendable. They're nothing. These are people who have access to Top Secret documents and live in expensive middle class homes and have two week vacations. They're everywhere. But they think they've got a shot at being a GODS or at least being looked on favorably by one, when in fact no GODS even knows their name. But, they do the GODS' handywork. They run their errands, pick up their laundry, and hire people to kill other people.

Then there are a couple bottom tiers that don't really count. Their like the adjunct teacher of the GODS university. They're the Christmas hire in the GODS Macy's. They're the seasonal employee of the GODS traveling circus. But, again, they're doing the GODS' work, and the only difference between them and everybody else, everybody else who is also doing the GODS work, is that they are aware of it and so feel special while the rest of us aren't aware that we're actually working for the GODS.

To define a true GOD, the only slightly tricky bit is the cut off point between first to second tiers. Second tier, you're still going to be a very influential dude, but not a GOD. What are your thoughts on that, Dan, how to break that down?

Pretty much exclusively male.

Loads of secret society/insider stuff. The Secret Lower Truth. In fact, that's normal life. Every action is justified according to this closed-society creed.

Concerned with controlling Culture above all else (?) Culture is the dynamic medium through which the GODS' will is made manifest to the masses.

I think you nailed it. I think the cutoff between Tiers 1 and 2 is mostly cultural and historical. I don't think you can buy your way into it. Of course. The GODS have to protect their power, and they can only do that by protecting membership, and that has to be done through blood, culture, anything but mere money. The GODS print money.

Granted, we're all more closely related than we think. I read somewhere that Clinton and Bush are something like 6th cousins. Of course. Go back far enough, Mike, and I'm sure you and I can find a common ancestor.

But I think it is a combination of blood and something more than money or fame. Take any one of these guys we've identified (those in the shadows) and trace their family back. What do we find? It doesn't mean they're all from royalty. On the contrary. But I be a significant number have connections going back at least three or four generations, and in most cases many more than that. And the big GODS. the top, say, 500?

Interestingly, the Communist revolution in both Russian and China may serve as examples of attempts to dethrone the GODS, but then you could say the same about France and the US. And what happened? The deep roots just resprouted

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread