The GODS: George Pell (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Wednesday, January 11, 2023, 13:30 (443 days ago) @ dulan drift

George Pell died today - due to a complication from a hip-replacement. Initially i assumed it was a bacteria infection, but it was due to the anesthetic injection you get to go-under for the operation - which caused heart-failure.

I doubt Archbishop George Pell was a GODS, but he was connected to THE GODS as a tier 2 or 3er. As the highest representative of the Catholic Church in Australia, he rose through Catholic ranks to Head of Vatican Finances - think about that ...

He became even more famous though for his integral involvement in the coal-face of child sexual abuse.

Convicted of sexually abusing two alter boys by a jury of his peers (haha), he quickly had that decision overturned on appeal by his real-peers, a panel of judges.

But even if you put that aside, there's no doubting whatsoever his major-role in covering-up institutionalized child-sexual-abuse in THE Church. This guy made it his mission-in-life to use his immense power to block victims from seeking redress whilst covering-up the evidence.

It's well documented (Royal Commission) that he knew of abuse occurring and instigated the shuffling of offenders around from parish to parish as complaints surfaced in order to keep it within THE Church.

Of course, not much comes out of the blue - he started his Catholic-priestly-training-life as housemates/friends with Australia's most notorious pedophile, Gerald Ridsdale (convicted of 71 separate offences). This cozy relationship blossomed at the notorious Ballarat diocese, breeding ground of dozens of clergy pedos. I don't know what the world-record is, but it's Olympic standard, i'm sure.

Pell & Ridsdale remained mates throughout Ridsdale's offending. While Ridsdale was indulging his wolf-in-charge-of-lambs sexual fantasies - with no limits (there were whole classes he was convicted of abusing individually as he was shuffled through several schools) - Pell's star/power addiction, was dramatically ascending. Priest/housemates with Ridsdale - Ballarat Bishop - Archbishop - Cardinal*...

(*like a Minister in globogov.con terms for THE Vatican) - self-confessed global mind-control addicts)

As complaints arose (remembering that with child-sexual-abuse, actual complaints are the-tip of the iceberg), Pell used his police contacts to close down investigations, obfuscate.

Investigators likened THE Church's (with Pell in charge's) response to passivist protesters who stage a sit-down - not violently resisting as such - but any info you want you'll have to drag away as dead-weights.

As a testament to their life-long friendship, Pell subsequently accompanied Ridsdale to court & provided good-character references for him during his trial. Exactly as the THE Church's lawyers suggested - according to Pell.

However, his crowning achievement was to single-handedly concoct the so-called Ellis Defence, which argued (somehow successfully- see connections to his real peers) that THE Church was not a legal entity, therefore not liable for any of the high-thousands of sexual abuses committed undercover of THE Church in Australia.

Which was:

• systemically entrenched over decades
  • an open-secret - known to be wrong

The worst excesses occurred under Pell's watch. Still, THE High Court judges agreed, THE Church, which actively covered-up abuse over decades, thereby enabling offenders free-license, was deemed not accountable.

Thanks to John Ellis, fucking hero, who kept persisting with his case, this ruling was recently overturned. But of course way too late for 90% of victims who had their lives de-railed, were forced to ultimately settle for a pittance - or killed themselves - even better if you're THE Church.

The great failing of our legal system, to this day, is that covering-up certain crimes by elites is not considered a crime.

Maybe one day some scientists will be held accountable for Covid, sacrificial-lamb-style - actually i doubt they will but it's an outside chance - but for sure none of those who covered it up will ever be charged with anything. They are guilty of mass-manslaughter, plain & simple, but they can rest assured that they will never have to face justice. And knowing that, they can feel absolutely free to do the same thing again next time.

It's the same with child-abuse by THE Church. Yes, some individual perps have been charged & jailed, but none of those who enabled, then fought to cover up these crimes, have ever served a single day in jail. None. In the whole world.

How is that possible? In Pell's case the answer is simple. Powerful people have always had his back. The guy is a real-life monster basically, but upon his passing we had a succession of Prime Ministers & Ministers singing-his-praises - with no mention of the horrific crimes he presided over.

Prime Minister Albanese: For many people, particularly of the Catholic faith, this will be a difficult day and I express my condolences to all those who are mourning today. I expressed my condolences to Archbishop Fisher on behalf of the government.

Classic Alba-sleazy talk. Where are your condolences with those who were victims of Pell's the-horror reign? He does the same with China.

ex-PM Abbott: Australia has lost a great son and the church has lost a great leader. Like everyone who knew him I feel a deep sense of loss but am confident that his reputation will grow and grow and that he will become an inspiration for the ages.

Hopefully Aussie PM Abbott's confidence is misplaced & elites won't be inspired to cover up sexual abuse for the ages.

Joe Hockey, ex-minister, ex ambassador to US (THE plum-job for ex-politicians): He was a man of deep faith and great integrity. He was blessed with fortitude, courage, determination (tautologies) and intellect. He was proudly Australian.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

The fact that so many powerful people in Australia are prepared to publicly laud this Kurtz-esque creep, is, yet another, testimony to how rotten the ruling class has become - how emboldened THE Elites are to re-write reality in their own image.

[image]

Ridsdale & his Pell

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread