Origin Tracing: How hard can it be? (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Friday, January 08, 2021, 07:05 (1197 days ago)

As a WHO Expert Investigator, Peter Daszak would have us believe that tracing the origin of Covid is “complex...painstakingly difficult … not exciting...pretty boring. He emphasizes that anyone not “trained in how to decipher genetic codes” should stay out of it.

WHO (Tedros and Mike Ryan) and the CCP (Xi Jinping et al) wrote the song-sheet Daszak and co. are singing from. WHO’s website tells us the origin is “a riddle that can take years to solve”.

Fellow WHO investigator, Dominic Dwyer from Australia, chimes in for the chorus:
“There is every chance we won’t ever find patient zero or bat zero - but hopefully we can learn better how to react when another pandemic comes along.”

Oh, so the investigation’s not about finding the origin - it’s about a “better way to react” - which just happens to be the CCP’s playbook.

Tedros: “As I have said repeatedly since my return from Beijing, the Chinese government is to be congratulated for the extraordinary measures it has taken ...very impressive, and beyond words. So is China’s commitment to transparency and to supporting other countries. China is actually setting a new standard for outbreak response. It’s not an exaggeration."

W. Ian Lipkin (WHO rep, author of “the definitive paper ruling out the possibility of a lab leak”): “We should take a page out of what China did.”

Daszak: China's response "is unprecedented...incredibly efficient...and open and transparent.

So what's the big lesson in all this for the public?

Daszak: "The big lesson to learn from this one is: we have to spend the money to properly prepare now. We estimate a nine to one return on investment, at least."

The messaging from our publicly funded WHO operatives is:

1. Don’t expect answers to the origin question
2. Anyone who asks for a lab-origin to be investigated is a "conspiracy theorist"
3. China’s totalitarian system is the best model going forward
4. Get ready for the next one
5. Give me more money!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread