The ORGS: UFOs/UAPs - Industry (General)

by dan, Tuesday, August 08, 2023, 19:11 (263 days ago) @ dulan drift

It's a good question. They didn't arise from nothing. The GODS/Org structure had to come from something.

My mind goes back to the British class structure, and similar systems across the planet. Yes, China, France, etc., showed their emporers the exit, but those revolutionaries were bought out by the coporatocracy which was established by this old money.

But they do have to recruit new people all the time, and it's easy to see how university graduates are handed a heady job and get sucked right in, never to question.

But is anything above them? Calling the shots?

A related question I have is to what extent the Orgs across the planet are cooperating in ways perhaps more diabolical than we imagine. I think of Ukraine and what may happen in Taiwan. Clearly it's not all out war -- that would mean nukes. So there's an understanding, an agreement, and that implies cooperation.

And another related question is with regards to UFO/UAPs. Assuming they have indeed been retrieved in the US, then it can be assumed they've been retrieved in other places around the world, and that would imply further cooperation.

And then there's covid and the coverup of the lab leak, implying yet more international cooperation.

So if one watches the news, one could be forgiven for thinking the world is about to blow up in WWIII. But is that all theater? It seems there's far more cooperation, even in conflict, than what we're led to believe. And this serves a function. It gives governments someone to blame.

Smoke and mirrors.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread