The ORGS: UFOs/UAPs - Industry (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Tuesday, August 08, 2023, 17:41 (263 days ago) @ dulan drift

Thinking about GODS/ORGS - is there still a higher level than ORG? Industry? Or is Industry & ORG the same beast?

For example, The Mighty Kangas, are an ORG that i barrack for (irrationally). But they operate within THE AFL Industry - that i don't barrack for.

Similarly, a big Globo-law-firm is a powerful ORG - which needs an Industry - involving many other Ruling-Elite ORGS - in which to operate. Despite played-out internal rivalries, these ORGS are inclined to protect THE Industry as a primary-drive. Like bees protecting the hive.

The Two-party system is another example. The One-party system is your ultimate Industry. We are a kind of One-party system. Our bodies are a collection of cell-ORGS (doing amazing stuff (24/7) we don't know shit about) in service of an overall Industry - you/me as a conscious human

On the other hand, you can't have Industry without multiple ORGS - so ORG is still the fundamental building block - which instinctively tends towards Industry - as a way of organizing/entrenching/centralizing itself.

As such, Industry is an evolved higher level? It's a bit chicken-n-egg

If you eventually come to exist, as Industry/AI/UAPs did/does, that proves you always existed potentially - grand-design-style - whatever preceded you was roadies getting the stage set up ...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread