Climate Change - a reassessment (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Thursday, September 14, 2023, 14:16 (226 days ago)

Been reading a few articles questioning the mainstream wisdom of human-caused climate change.

I've felt for a long time that global-warming proponents have somewhat hijacked the pollution debate. For me the general rule is: all pollution is problematic - coz it pollutes - so it makes sense to limit it wherever we can. Doesn't matter whether that is consumption trash, smoke, or chemicals - or even noise & light pollution.

With the advent of THE Covid Lie, my skepticism has grown. At the very least, Covid proves that THE World's Leading Experts have zero problems telling whoppers to the world to advance their own self-interests. In short, they can't be trusted. On anything.

Therefore: you gotta question everything they've purported - it'd be foolish not to

Global Warming (later changed to the catch-all of Climate Change) is a great vehicle for those who would wish to manipulate Globo-Thought. Performed by those who sit on Globo-ORGS.

People have always been prone to believing doomsday scenarios regarding the natural environment (if you've ever experienced a big earthquake you'll know why - it's literally seismic). We're inclined to be fatalistic - that's why we have the word fate.

(side note: if you believe in - fate - you believe in game-simulation theory)

Climate Change offered a neat way to harness/package that human emotion as a product. Then Monopolize it - by Scientizing it.

It involves fear as well an intangible omnipotent presence - similar to any God/Devil in any religion. Same as THE Church they Game-of-Throned.

Elevating THE Event to a 'crisis' then allows rules/economies to be made around it, whilst boosting the power-bases of those making the rules. Covid was/is a classic example - one of Dan Andrews's catch-phrases was The Vaccinated Economy

Now, none of this is to say that our climate is not changing - it is - but that's actually normal. There was a Little Ice Age as recent as 1850, whilst some researchers conclude it was warmer 1000 years ago than it is now.

We may well be heading towards a dramatic change - from my observations, things do seem more erratic. But people insisting that their explanation for it is the right one - & censoring all others - that worries me.

One theory that makes sense is that the orbit of the earth around the sun changes - it's not actually exactly the same year after year - it's elliptical - it gets the wobbles - as you would if you were hurtling through space. Patterns form in those wobbles - it varies/trends/spikes on THE Spectrum over time

Other variables include cloud-cover, which is related to the amount of sun reflecting off the ice poles. The two locked in a duel til eternity for supremacy, apparently. I like the imagery at least. The catch is: when one gets the upper-hand, it's strength becomes it's liability. Which allows the other to wrest back momentum. & so on ...

Recently, 1609 scientists, including a Nobel prize winner, signed a statement saying:

Climate science should be less political, while climate policies should be more scientific. Scientists should openly address uncertainties and exaggerations in their predictions of global warming, while politicians should dispassionately count the real costs as well as the imagined benefits of their policy measures.

This de-sciencing of Science in favour of a political agenda, whilst insisting they are THE Science and shouting down anyone who questions them, is the exact same thing we saw during Covid.

Read another article where a Prof I. Fagetiz Naime was saying that unless you toe-the-line on the official climate change narrative, then forget about getting your research published in any of the Big-Scio mags.

Therefore, most (not all) of THE Craven Scientific Community will practice self-censorship. To which the above Prof admitted/whistle-blew.

That's not healthy in terms of getting to the truth of the matter if those we're paying to valiantly get it, are too scared.

In Covid's case we saw that: Truth became something to be feared by scientists, to be covered-up

You can deduce that thinking/culture didn't appear out of the blue: due to Covid

It was already there.

The main-frame function of Big-Science is to entrench itself as: THE Power-ORG

Disclaimers:

• I don't know all the causes of long term climate/seismic activity. Pretty sure nobody does.
  • Oil ORG is a corrupt Globo-Influencer/GODS - this is not a defense of The Bush/Saudi dynasty.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread