CCP turns on Daszak. Has he flipped? (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Thursday, September 02, 2021, 07:45 (939 days ago) @ dulan drift

A while ago i started writing a semi-fictional movie script for Covid. Towards the end of that movie, the CCP turns on their western collaborators - blames them for the release of Covid - even accuses them of duping Bat Lady whilst operating an undercover plot on behalf of the 'imperialist forces' of the west to bring down China.

Now we might have a case of art imitating life imitating art...

China Embassy in France: According to an article published in the scientific journal Nature in 2018, a Fort Detrick researcher had collaborated with Ralph Baric to infect monkeys with genetically modified MERS-CoV.

No surprise they would go after Baric, since he authored a key backflip statement earlier in the year, but then there's this:

In December 2019, before the outbreak of the COVID-19 epidemic, Peter Daszak, president of the EcoHealth Alliance, a New York-based NGO, admitted in an interview with This Week in Virology that his alliance had cooperated with Ralph Baric and the University of North Carolina to modify coronaviruses in the lab using genetic technology, so viruses can take over human cells. After studying more than 100 species of viruses similar to SARS-CoV, they discovered that certain viruses can cause serious illnesses that are incurable and unresponsive to vaccines.

So now they're going after poor old Pete!

No non-Chinese person on the planet has done more to cover for the CCP than Peter Daszak:

Now he gets thrown to the sharks by the ones he was trying to protect?!

We've already speculated that Baric had flipped, but this makes me wonder, has Daszak flipped too - hence the attack by the CCP? Is he now spilling his guts to save himself? That would be huge.

Pete always struck me as the weak-link - he's vain, a moral-charlatan, intellectually flimsy, and in-the-thick of everything - therefore susceptible to breaking in a robust interrogation - especially if immunity was on the table.

The question is: Do the US intelligence agencies have the will to act on it?

Note: Chinese embassy doc posted on Twitter by @Mr Andersson.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread