Part 3: Dark Powers (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Thursday, December 31, 2020, 15:03 (1205 days ago) @ dan

Forty percent of respondents said they believe the coronavirus was made in a lab in China even though there is no evidence for this. Scientists say the virus was transmitted to humans from another species.[/color][/b]

That's remarkable! We've got the media, the experts, and all the king's men smothering big information outlets with 'no leak' from WIV, but still 40% don't believe them. At what point do you get nervous if you're part of the elite?

Maybe it has forced a shift in the way people take in information. It has with me. The day i realized my 'faith in science' was a 'faith', i stopped believing. Just give me the details - i'll decide for myself.

Here's the ironic thing: Normally, Occam's razor - the simplest explanation is usually true - is used to counter elaborate conspiracy theories.

In this case, the simplest explanation for why the virus originated in Wuhan, where none of the experts thought an outbreak would happen, is because there was an accident at a lab in Wuhan, which was experimenting on the closest known relative, RatG13.

There's nothing incredulous about that scenario - simple human error - lab accidents are relatively common. Why would you not include that possibility in any investigation?

I get why many scientists are trying to shut it down - they've become reliant on Chinese money and flattery - some of them are potentially complicit - but i don't properly understand why the media refuses to ask questions about the origin.

In Australia you can regularly find journalists concocting sensationalist beat-ups over an umpire's decision in a sport's contest - they love controversy - but here we have the story of the century and they don't want to know about it. In fact they abuse anyone who does. What's up with that?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread