Chinese Virologist says SARS-Cov-2 from lab (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 13:29 (1317 days ago) @ dulan drift

Dr. Li-Meng Yan, former researcher and whistle-blower from University of Hong Kong:

"I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital ... also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said.

"So, together with my experience, I can tell you, this is created in the lab ... and also, it is spread to the world to make such damage."

It will take more than just her word to prove it, but she has reportedly said "more evidence will be released."

It was on Fox News, an interview with Tucker Carlson, though if it's a broadcast quote from the guest, it doesn't matter who they said it to. It's not inconceivable that she approached all the networks but none of them would have a bar of her. If evidence implicating a lab accident was to somehow come out before the election - that would be game over for Biden.

This is a key part of the problem. People hate Trump so much it's clouded their thinking. If you are always reacting to someone else then you end up barracking (Aussie speak: to cheer blindly - from soldiers - barracks - passionate about their footy) for counter-positions rather than paying attention to what's true. Are otherwise intelligent people pseudo-barracking for China in this?
I love my football team - in my mind it's an incontrovertible fact that the umpires are fucking cheats and the opposition's so called 'super-stars' are over-paid up-themselves dickheads.
But the truth is: we're sitting 17th on the ladder of 18 teams.
Sport is great for that - it's an outlet for irrational emotion that we all need as humans. But in terms of thinking about the world and taking a position - in a pivotal moment of human existence - just stick to the truth. Forget about reacting to what anyone else is saying.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread