Kennedy to the Rescue? (General)

by dan, Friday, June 28, 2024, 20:14 (112 days ago) @ dulan drift

Polls say he would beat Trump comfortably head-to-head - he is a Democrat - he's descended from royalty - but they'd do anything to stop him. They'd rather have Trump to continue the duopoly pantomime than someone who will mention the C & V words.

Kennedy addressed this in this interview. Note comments at 5:30, and 6:30, particularly those regarding super delegates.

Kennedy made some very interesting comments about the border.

I wish I could find the link, but I was listening to a commentator recently who suggested that the Biden administration was allowing so many people over the border to give it a means to pump money into the economy.

In order for the US economy to remain afloat, even as the dollar is the reserve currency, it must pump money into the economy to, as anti-intuitive as it may seem, stave off a debt crisis. It needs a crisis to do this, whether it be millions of migrants who must be fed and housed, war, or aliens.

As Kennedy pointed out, most of those he interviewed are not central/south Americans, but people from Asia and Africa. It's entirely possible, even likely, that people who want to commit terrorist acts inside the US have indeed already entered. But this would be with the knowledge of the US govt.

Social breakdown in the US, whether by terrorism foreign or domestic, or just people going fucking crazy, will play into the hands of the govt. as it will help it shore up the US dollar, and that's what it's all about. Money.

Currencies are failing around the world. There's a shit show about to happen and most people don't realize it because economics is boring. The Japanese Yen just hit 160 to the USD.

Do you remember the Asian Financial Crisis of 1996 I think it was? or 97? I think that started in Thailand of Vietnam. That's what's about to happen again but on a much, much larger scale. So the US really needs a war or disaster. Or pandemic.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread