Robert Kennedy Jr (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Wednesday, May 10, 2023, 07:00 (352 days ago) @ dulan drift

Kennedy: We’re cutting welfare and food stamps by 90 percent, we’re bailing out the bankers, and paying for a war we can’t afford,” Kennedy said. “The way we do this is by printing money. We’ve printed 10 centuries of money in the last 14 years. That causes inflation, which raises food costs. It’s a tax on the poor …

We’re cutting people’s food stamps and bailing out banks in the same month. It doesn’t make any sense. We need to get rid of this corporate control over our government. Our democracy is devolving into a kind of corporate plutocracy

With those kind of views, Kennedy is the nightmare candidate for the establishment - no wonder he gets censored/vilified across the board.

I used to scan Murdoch/Black Rock press for stories on the origin of Covid or vaccines as it was the only MSM that would even mention this world-altering event, albeit rarely. It's interesting to note that since Carlson was fired, there's been zero mention of the C-word in any shape or form. I'm starting to think that was the main reason for firing him.

Edit: I see Kennedy has a few skeletons in his closet - mostly dating back to the 80s-90s - relating to drugs & womanizing. But considering he had to endure his uncle, then his father getting murdered, he probably deserves a bit of leeway.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread