Robert Kennedy Jr (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Monday, May 08, 2023, 07:07 (352 days ago)

Dan would know more than me, but Robert Kennedy is the only person i've seen that offers a genuine point of difference in the US Presidential election.

He's game to talk about the bleeding obvious - which may not seem like a big deal - but in a flat-earth society where the bleeding obvious is banned - that's important.

He's raised intelligent questions about the origin of Covid, as well as vaccines & lockdowns. He makes the reasonable point that big-pharma is not to be trusted.

I now see that he's prepared to lift the lid on the JFK assassination - which, as we've discussed before, is likely one of the key mega-lies from history that set the precedent for other mega-lies to follow - such as Iraq War 2 & The Covid Atrocity. In fact, it made mega-lying standard operating procedure.

Kennedy: There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder. I think it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point. The evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was involved in the murder, and in the cover-up

Again, all he's saying is stuff that most people think, but he's a rare prominent figure (& nephew) who's prepared to voice it.

I'll be interested to see how he goes. Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but i'm hopeful that's gonna resonate. He'll be facing a huge battle against MSM, who will refuse to cover most of his views, but he has the name-recognition to break through that.

Last poll i checked he was around 20% against Biden - that's not too bad considering the MSM headwinds. With the Primaries, the media is forced to cover him to some extent. He's up against a cardboard cutout - so it's not impossible his numbers could start snowballing.

Excitement is contagious, so if he can build on the momentum he's already generated, we might have someone who can shake things up.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread