2024 - The year ahead (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Sunday, December 31, 2023, 08:00 (118 days ago) @ dan

Regarding the Lyn Alden interview I mentioned, the bit I was referring to starts around 26 minutes, and her point was that she expects ongoing double digit inflation in the developed world to be a reality (possibly) within the 2020's, meaning by 2030. They were discussing double digit inflation as a sign that economic collapse may happen.

If there's an escalation in the conflict with China, you'd imagine inflation will go through the roof. Actually, it's already gone through the roof so far as i can tell, but could well hit the double-digit territory you mention.

There will be so many things that become unprocurable, which, according to supply & demand, means prices sky-rocket.

On the rise of AI, you wouldn't have to be Nostradamus to see that coming, but will there be a 'crisis' to give it a booster?

The shared goal clearly seems to be centralization of control by the MAN. We saw it with 9-11 as well as Covid, you can see it with CBDCs - so an event that continues to hasten that momentum, to keep us safe, is on the cards. A global-level cyber-attack may well do the trick.

There is a powerful force pushing for Global government. We already have the UN, of course, which experienced a great leap forward due to Covid (through WHO), so i expect that trend to continue. To wander into 'out there' territory, i suspect we're ultimately heading towards a Singularity. It's the natural endpoint for Centralization. This is something that seemed inconceivable not long ago, but AI, with it's ability to capture all the information on earth, makes it theoretically possible. Philosophically, if we get to a point where nothing is real, where every piece of information is controlled/perverted, do we still exist in any meaningful way?

The next level for AI is where it becomes fully sentient, if we're not there already. That would be a watershed moment coz at that point, it's possible that it may stop obeying commands from its handlers.

One more 'big one' to add is the DNA Revolution. Whilst doing Covid research, i was struck by how many of the main actors are deeply invested in DNA technology, including Sir Jeremy Farrar (architect of the Covid Cover-up, now chief-scientist at WHO). That is, introducing a brand new kind of medicine that is tailored to an individual's DNA (which also doubles as a targeted bio-weapon). So an event that would enable 'emergency powers' to be implemented would be very tempting. This could be a new Disease X (perhaps a DNA bio-weapon), though maybe the momentum is already so strong from Covid that they just need to keep riding that out.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread