2023 Banking Crisis - Covid connection (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Tuesday, December 26, 2023, 07:26 (123 days ago) @ dan

Interview: https://youtu.be/BlfZ91Pot-w

Her site: https://unlimitedhangout.com/

I watched the video - they're just like us in terms of the themes they discuss, only younger, & better!

I seem to recall Whitney Webb is associated with Johnny Vedmore, the guy who contacted us about our research on Sir Jeremy Farrar. Ok, a quick search says they were together, but had a falling out.

The cyber-attack makes a lot of sense - it's something we've touched on before with discussions about the vulnerability of the internet - how easily it can be taken away. We've seen a lot of examples of this before where ORG-GODS orchestrate a crisis in order to create a demand for their products as well as to tighten the centralization noose. Covid being the most recent one.

You could easily imagine a scenario where a 9-11 magnitude cyber-attack is used to justify an end to online anonymity & the introduction of CBDCs. I can envisage an internet blackout for a period of time & a return to (MSM) TV as the only news source. Then, in order to re-access the internet, you would have to comply with whatever Globo-control measures are chosen to be rolled-out.

As we've noted with cyber-attacks before, the orgs being hacked don't really give a shit if all their customers' data is hacked - it's now being presented as 'normal'. They'd care if they lost the data completely, but if a copy of it is stolen, then that's not a great concern, we've still got the precious stuff. In fact the more hacks the better coz then you can say 'Well, look, it's happening to everyone!' whilst same time creating an invisible, uncatchable scapegoat which can be used to justify whatever you want.

I guess the irony is that cash is the least vulnerable to a cyber-attack - don't know how govs are gonna explain their way around that - likely they won't bother coz, due to the crisis, now will not be the right time to talk about it. In fact, if there's no internet, or even stricter censorship than we've already got, then you simply won't be able to talk about it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread