Changing the Culture (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Monday, June 07, 2021, 06:22 (1026 days ago) @ dan

Yes, I hope so. But let's not forget, as an analogy, the role the media and all the other powerful stakeholders played with regards to the completely debunked claim of WMD, the claim that largely justified the 2nd Iraq war, leading to, ultimately, hundreds of thousands of deaths and millions of lives ruined. Nobody talks about that anymore. And the media got off scot-free. Not only were none of the guilty people punished, the wife of the man who blew the fraud was outed as a CIA agent by her own government as punishment, essentially ending her career while at the same time leading to the likely deaths of many of the people she was handling. That's how bad it is.

So although I hope the world is becoming a more self-aware place, I'm not holding my breath.

We can add Anthrax to that - in fact it was used to justify the whole WMD garbage and Iraq War. Turned out, after a bungling 7-year FBI investigation (led by Mueller), it was a case of 'scientists gone mad'.

What should have resulted in a deep reflection on/reform of the off-the-rails culture of biodefense scientists ended up doing the opposite - it produced a massive infusion of billions of dollars into that industry. There's an argument to be made that that resulted directly in the mess we find ourselves in today.

That's the problem when the corruption is so widespread. You need power to dismantle it - but all the ones with power are using it to preserve the system - and suppress those that oppose them.

Do you have any ideas on how we can hold people accountable for the Covid atrocity - and create a better world from this?

Aside: working on a retelling of Anthrax and it's connections to Covid - here's something crazy - of the three 'hero' doctors who first diagnosed anthrax in Bob Stevens and screamed Al Qaeda terrorist attack - two of them ended up running oxycodone scams while the third became sales-person-in-chief for the AstraZeneca trials in the US - those trials were found to have supplied false data.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread