17W (Weather)

by dan, Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 14:35 (4255 days ago) @ dulan drift

When I post images, I first save them to my computer then upload them into my post using the upload option in the right menu.

Optionally, you can insert an image by using its URL on another site (image option), but then you run the risk of the other site moving the picture in which case it will disappear from your posting.

One feature I literally just found was that if you click on the upload link at right, then click on the Browse uploaded images... option that appears in the popup window, you can post an image that was previously uploaded.

The only thing I've planted so far is about fifteen moringa trees. I'm amazed at how tough they are. They don't seem to germinate terribly easily, but once they get established they do very well. I intentionally did not water them since the last typhoon and have not rebuilt the bed they're in, which got flattened by the storm, and they've done very well. I read that they are supposed to do fine in poor soil and on little water and that seems to be the case. This could prove to be a good crop for the east coast.

Aside from those, we have more yam leaf than we can possibly eat. In order to plant anything, I'll have to destroy some of that, but we have to move soon and that's sapping my motivation to garden.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread