Secret Society: Canada Fake Investigation (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Monday, June 12, 2023, 08:18 (320 days ago) @ dulan drift

This thread will serve as a parking place for evidence of Secret Societies behaving badly. Here's one example from today's news.

Fox: Canadian Prime Minister Justice (sic) Trudeau’s special investigator on foreign interference resigned amid controversy over leaked information about China’s alleged meddling in Canada’s elections.

David Johnston: When I undertook the task of independent special rapporteur on foreign interference, my objective was to help build trust in our democratic institutions.

Although I concluded that a public inquiry under the Inquiries Act would not be a useful way to deal with what is almost exclusively classified information, I recommended public hearings both to educate the public and to consider necessary reforms to various aspects of the government’s systems and policies dealing with foreign interference.

So he is building trust in democratic institutions by holding an opaque investigation into the insidious creep of UFWD infiltration into every level of power in Canadian society.

Why on earth does it have to be secret? Because we don't want to hurt the feeling of all those nice elites who are batting for the CCP?

Only one way to fix this problem - expose those who are involved - be that through gross stupidity or willful corruption - not shield them. That will only make it worse.

I guess the good news is that at least there is some uproar in Canada about it.

Pierre Poilievre: David Johnson is a ski buddy, chalet neighbor, family friend and member of the Trudeau foundation. He has no business in this job because it is a fake job that he is incapable of doing impartially and none of his recommendations can be taken seriously because he is in a conflict of interest.

The fact that this person ever gets appointed to such a job is a great example of how secret societies work to cover-up truth. Is the other side any better? Probably not. Which is often used as an excuse to 'carry-on'. But that's a 'two-wrongs' argument. The world is crying out for someone to come along & simply speak the bloody truth - let the chips fall where they may. But is it even possible for that person to break through a complicit MSM in order to connect with the public? I don't know. I hope so. They would be messiah-like if they could ...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread