Cardiologist calls for mRNA Vax ban (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Thursday, June 08, 2023, 07:10 (324 days ago) @ dulan drift

News: British cardiologist, Dr Aseem Malhotra, has called for the Pfizer and Moderna Covid shots to be suspended in Australia until the risk of heart complications is better understood, saying prior vaccines “have been pulled for much less”.
(He) accused the medicines regulator, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), of ignoring the clear safety signal from its own reporting system once the rollout was well under way.

Malhotra: People can be forgiven if new information comes in, we know people make mistakes — but once you get that information back, them not acting on it … the problem is the cover-up is worse than the crime.

Same can be said for the origin of Covid. If those responsible had 'fessed up in the beginning, said, 'whoops, sorry, we've accidentally released a super contagious virus that we engineered in the lab', then at least the world could have taken appropriate action to nip it in the bud. Instead the messaging from WHO was: no human-to-human transmission, don't close borders, don't wear masks, it's not as bad as SARS, CCP is "open & transparent". This is where real culpability comes in.

Professor Marc Dweck, chair of clinical cardiology, University of Edinburgh, told The Guardian .. Dr Malhotra’s opinions were “misguided and in fact dangerous”.

Dweck: The vast majority of cardiologists do not agree with his views and they are not based upon robust science. I would strongly urge patients to disregard his comments, which seem to be more concerned with furthering his profile … rather than the wellbeing of the public.

Again, the vast majority of scientists also said: no human-to-human transmission, don't close borders, don't wear masks, it's not as bad as SARS, CCP is "open & transparent", Covid is from pangolin at a wet-market, anyone who questions that is a conspiracy theorist.

So we can safely say, the vast majority of scientist will say whatever they consider to be in their own personal financial interests in order to further their own profiles … rather than the wellbeing of the public.

In fact, any scientist who did question the vast majority was vilified, ostracized, & risked trashing their own careers. Every single one that opposed THE Science cabal has spoken about the intense blow-back they received from the establishment for their troubles.

Malhotra started out promoting Covid vaccines, but then his father (also an eminent physician) died of a heart attack.

Malhotra: At the time people were trolling me, saying it was the vaccine, and I got really angry and blocked them, because that was not my mindset — but then I started to notice increased incidences in cardiac deaths and I started to wonder.

Basically, all patients with unexpected heart attacks or cardiac arrests have to be seen as being caused by the vaccine until proven otherwise — even several months later, so even, I would say, up to two years since having the vax.

As a cardiologist, it is unusual to see sudden cardiac death. We have a mechanism of action, it would be unscientific not to include it as a potential cause. What the vaccine does is it accelerates the progress of coronary artery disease, so someone who otherwise wouldn’t have is going to present several months or a year later.

News: Despite speaking at a series of sold-out events in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth and the Gold Coast, Dr Malhotra’s Australian tour has been met with a virtual media blackout.

Remember, this is 3 & half years in! Still MSM is censoring vital info. Obviously they will keep doing that permanently. There are many MSM orgs that still have not written even one article on the origin of Covid.

Malhotra: What’s really interesting is everyone comes up to me and is aware, and doctors are seeing stuff, but they are generally afraid to say anything. You could argue I’m speaking to an echo chamber … [but] the professionals are very supportive — they’re horrified, sad. When you speak to people on the ground, taxi drivers, shopkeepers, everyone is aware of someone they know, either a family member or friend, who suffered a serious adverse event.

I'm aware of 3 or 4.

Malhotra: The objective evidence to support the fact there is a disconnect between the public and the establishment is people are not turning up (for boosters).

Which is true. Despite massive amounts of tax-payer money being spent (at a time when normal people are doing it tough) on advertising campaigns to promote boosters (as well as the billions spent on vaccines), the vast majority of people are avoiding it like the plague.

82% of Australians have ignored the pleas of THE Experts/Government to get boosted. It's closer to 90% in the US. This represents the death of trust in scientists.

So why on earth are scientists/gov officials doubling down on their disinformation about Covid/vaccines? Malhotra reached the same conclusions that we did:

Think about it from a psychological perspective — they are responsible in a way for approving and the mandating of these vaccines for all Australian citizens — it’s not easy to suddenly acknowledge what they’ve done is harm people to such a significant degree.

It’s much easier to bury your head in the sand. I would be mortified to know what I’d done, even accidentally. But having said that, it is their job — there has to be accountability.

As with many so called anti-vax whistleblowers, he's not anti-vax. In fact he sees this distrust of scientists & vaccines in general as one of the worst fallouts

Historically, traditional vaccines have a serious adverse event rate of one in one million — other vaccines have been pulled for much less

He cited the 1976 swine flu vaccine which carried a one in 100,000 risk of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, and the 1999 rotavirus vaccine which was linked to bowel obstruction at a rate of one in 10,000.

As for the full-court vilification press, Malhotra says it's a normal part of the playbook for those with power.

One of the ways is through opposition fragmentation — it involves smearing and deplatforming those who are countering their narrative

This is not unusual. This is deliberate. If there are people who are in opposition, this is how we discredit them, this is how we frame them to other people in society. Big tobacco did it for many years — this is not new.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread