Vaccines 2023: Aus ramps-up, JP investigates (General)

by dulan drift ⌂, Wednesday, February 08, 2023, 07:00 (414 days ago) @ dulan drift

CDC & FDA Identify Preliminary COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Signal for Persons Aged 65 Years and Older

Following the availability and use of the updated (bivalent) COVID-19 vaccines, CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), a near real-time surveillance system, met the statistical criteria to prompt additional investigation into whether there was a safety concern for ischemic stroke in people ages 65 and older who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent. Rapid-response investigation of the signal in the VSD raised a question of whether people 65 and older who have received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent were more likely to have an ischemic stroke in the 21 days following vaccination compared with days 22-42 following vaccination.

Guess the Aussie money-making machine managers didn't get the memo:

News: Australians will be able to get a fifth Covid vaccine within a fortnight.

The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) has recommended that everyone .. who has not received a vaccine within the last six months should get a fifth shot.

ATAGI made it clear that those over the age of 65 remain at severe risk of death or becoming seriously unwell if they catch Covid.

Of course not a word in the article about the Safety Signal for over-65s, or the fact that Australian deaths mysteriously leapt by 17% last year, or that the current version of Covid is much less severe than normal flu, or vaccines cause long-Covid, or Japan launching an investigation into the numbers of Covid vaccine deaths ...

(note: Fact Check is claiming the story below is a hoax - i'm not able to verify it one way or another - i do know Fact Check has spread an awful lot of disinformation re Covid origin & vaccines. Dan, don't know how good your Japanese is but you may be able to verify the translation on the video at least.)

Oklahoma City Sentinel: Japan has launched an official investigation into the unprecedented numbers of people dying after receiving the Covid-19 vaccination.

Japanese researchers have been instructed to investigate the mechanisms by which experimental mRNA jabs could be causing deaths and severe adverse reactions.

Hiroshima University School of Medicine Prof. Masataka Nagao highlighted how the bodies of vaccinated persons he performed autopsies on were abnormally warm, with upwards of 100 degree F body temperatures.

Prof. Shigetoshi Sano, Kochi University School of Medicine: I don’t know if I should say this, but it has been found that vaccinated people are more likely to get coronavirus than unvaccinated people.

Sometimes, things that are not good are introduced into the human body. Vaccination may cause our overall immune system to fail to fight against such bad things. Spike proteins are locally suppressing the immune system. The function of the spike proteins to produce adverse reactions is formation of blood clots. And even worse, spike proteins can also locally induce inflammation.

Kyoto Univerisity Prof. Emeritus Dr. Masanori Fukushima: Japan’s prestige is at stake. You have vaccinated so many people. And yet, only 10% of the members of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, who are leading members of the vaccine campaign have been vaccinated. Is this a f__king joke?

That last one is interesting if it's true. Are all these experts who are insisting people line up for their fifth jab actually taking it themselves? I don't think they are. There have been a lot of vax-mandates in Australia, there definitely needs to be one for any expert recommending jabs to the populous. Show us the proof that you've taken five jabs before you use the immense power of your position to force it onto others.

Video of Dr Fukushima scolding Ministry of Health officials: https://youtu.be/zbmB19tp5aU

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread